- Computational space is an abstraction. There are certainly x and y screen coordinates, but space is ultimately an epiphenomenon. Underlying the sense of space and spatial navigation are abstract structures – the array, the linked list, the tree.
- If the array is too evident then computational space becomes predicable. It is motion on a grid. The linked list and the tree enable more flexible possibilities.
- To generate space via navigation. Space itself is empty.
- To conspicuously employ the grid in order to undermine it. To disarticulate the image in order to derange space and reveal the grid.
- To replicate space within itself. To descend into the spatial unit recursively.
- To walk.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink